In the United States, the Kardashians have attained a level of celebrity that approaches that of royalty. While most people can’t get enough of their reality show, some people have asked, “Why do we care so much about the Kardashians?” The answer is simple—we care about them because they are a family, and families are important. They are a family where you’ll see that the siblings’ fashion tastes are very different from each other.
It’s a known fact that the Kardashians are the epitome of famous. They are the most famous family in all the world. Not only are they famous, but they are also extremely successful. The Kardashians are constantly in the news for their many endeavors. In this article, we’ll be showing some of the most memorable clothes that they have worn over the past years. Let’s get started.
- This season, Kim Kardashian has taken a chance by ditching the traditional red carpet look for a futuristic white jumpsuit. In true cringe-worthy fashion, she wore it with a pair of blue denim shorts. By no means was she alone in rocking this look. Khloé Kardashian also decided to dress the part in a white jumpsuit with a matching white skirt and white pumps.
- A white lace dress with strappy heels is a look that has been worn by Kim Kardashian for years, but with a few different variations. The original Kim look came in 2008 when she wore a simple white lace dress with strappy white heels to the opening of her best friend Hilarie’s wedding. Since then, Kim has been known to swap up her look a bit, like when she wore a white lace dress with a pink strappy heel in 2012, a white lace dress with a black strappy heel in 2013, and a white lace dress with a silver strappy heel in 2014. Kim has also worn black lace dresses with silver strappy heels in 2015 and a silver lace dress with gold strappy heels.
- Many of us were left shocked when Khloé Kardashian showed up at the Emmy Awards in a simple black dress, which is totally outside the Kardashian fashion canon. Still, the reality star’s style is always changing. (She once showed up at an Oscars’ red carpet, where she wore a totally un-Kardashian sequined gown). Khloé recently stepped out in a brown dress with clear sandals and a black beret, showing what she’s been rocking recently.
- The youngest Kardashian sister is a fashion icon, and with her rise to fame, we’ve seen her style evolve with her age. Once she started her own brand, she was able to create a lot of her own style, and she’s experimented with a lot of different looks. It’s safe to say that she’s a fashion icon, and she’s always been a high fashion girl, even when she was a teen. What’s better than a stylish outfit, especially for a night out? How about a stylish outfit that’s also comfortable? A lot of people were so excited when Kylie Jenner stepped out in the black jumpsuit that she posted on Instagram. It’s a perfect combo of chic and casual and would look great with a pair of cropped black pumps.
- It’s been a while since Kourtney got her first bottle blonde and rocked a bright, fashion-forward look. Instead, we’ve seen her more toned and chicer in a more relaxed style this season. Perhaps that’s why she was spotted at Kanye West and Kim Kardashian’s wedding wearing a mint-colored suit with a slim-fitting, black ensemble that highlighted her natural beauty. As with many of her recent looks, her suit featured a plunging neckline and met at her waist with a flared flare that gave her a slender silhouette.
- Kourtney Kardashian is no stranger to fashion. Since her early days as a showgirl, her way of dressing was quite fashionable, and she looks stunning in it. She loves to change her look frequently, and she loves wearing leather. Kourtney Kardashian takes on a totally chic, sexy, yet relatable look in these photographs from her Instagram account. We think the leather pants and grey leather shirt are a great combination, and it’s hard to deny that Kourtney has incredible style.